Hey, everyone! I think that Science class has been extremely fun lately! I loved how we did the suitcase game, and the hamster activity! They both made the whole class interestes in what we were learning, and they were definitely a break from all those notes and packets. Being such fun games, I would like to play more like them! We don't have to play a game every class, but once a week would be nice! What do you think? Maybe, before the next big test, each class could make up a review game, and we could switch so that every class gets to play every game! This would be very exciting, and it would be a great way to review what we have learned! I don't know all about it, but let me know what you think! Well, summing this post up, I feel that interactive activities in class have been catching out interest more! I will write again soon! And remember....keep smiling!
~ kolie715
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! your avatar is sooooooooooo cute!.. How r u doing?... lol.... Blaha blah blah.. well see ya..
TOMORROW!
~Kobie!
Post a Comment